Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The littlest things in life bring me joy.


The littlest things in life bring me joy.
by ACQYR on April 24th, 2008

Happiness swarms me in every area of my life.

I feel joy when the sun touches my face in the morning because I know I am alive. Smelling the wonderful aroma of coffee brewing and starting my day positively brings me great peace and serenity.

As I go through my busy day I think about the things that make me happy and I feel joy. In the evening as I lay my head down to sleep I can reflect on all the things that brought me joy today and I sleep peacefully.

There may be times in my life when I feel tired of the same-ol’, same old, but I firmly remind myself that each moment is different if I only look to notice. I may get up at the same time each morning before I go to work but each day is unique. I may hear different birds sing or the joyful sounds of children’s voices as they get on the school bus. It is these small things in life that I can savor.

I take pleasure in the big exciting events in life. When I take a vacation or travel to the beach and even when the weekend comes. I also feel great joy at the more subtle events occurring everyday in my life.

Today I will take the time to notice the more delicate things that bring me joy. I will feel recharged with all of the gifts and pleasures my life contains. My life is full of joy and I will be good to myself and pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment