Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have no need to worry about the unknown. I enjoy living in the moment.


I have no need to worry about the unknown. I enjoy living in the moment.
by ACQYR on June 4th, 2008

I feel confident about who I am so I have no need to worry about the unknown. I am certain about today so I enjoy living in the moment. There is a peace within that keeps me in a state of reassurance that tomorrow will take care of itself.

I love and cherish my life. It is the special moments that I hold on to and treasure because they may be gone tomorrow. Anxiety is an unhealthy choice and I refuse to let worry sap me of my energy to live a victorious life.

I am grateful for what I have today and allow joy creep into my soul to block any worrisome thoughts that may come my way. I live with passion for what I experience and I only think of the future in short spurts.

My life knows no fear. I am enlightened by the fact that I am still breathing. I look at the world in a busy frenzy of anxious people and I keep myself shielded from catching on to the sickness of complaining.

I look inside myself to see the gift that I am. I am happy to know that I am still alive. The things that I do not know will be revealed to me when I am ready. I am content with knowing just enough to rest in the essence of this day.

Every day, as I arise from bed and take a fresh breath of air, I realize that each day brings a powerful moment of triumph in my life. And I am thankful for all that I do hav

No comments:

Post a Comment